(Not pictured: Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Sims, Pokemon, WWE, Saint’s Row, Halo MP, GTA Online, and the countless MMOs that allow you to choose your gender and create characters that don’t have big boobs)
It’s almost as if most of the top-selling video game franchises in the world don’t feature women with big breasts GASP!!! But that doesn’t fit the feminist narrative!! What will you do now!!!????
I think the even bigger issue with this ridiculous message is, what the hell is your problem with big boobs? People usually don’t have too much control over their breast size. Why are you shaming people for the way their body looks? That doesn’t sound very feminist to me
Carry on though. Wouldn’t wanna interfere with your dogmatic worldview, @thesexypenguin
I’m confused by the robot and the potato.
They’re female characters who don’t have big breasts, which the original asker asserted ALL female characters have. What’s not to get?
They’re a robot and a potato, they’re sexless.
Also I get the feeling that you’re kind of missing OP’s point, which is that there is a certain spectrum for what is considered beautiful, and pretty much all female characters fall into it, d-cups or no. There are never any ugly female characters, unless they’re bad. Even princess daisy falls into it in her cartoon way.
That’s Samus and GLaDOS, not a robot and a potato. At least know what the fuck you’re talking about before getting your panties in a bunch
And no, I didn’t miss her point, you did. Let’s look at what thesexypenguin said:
"Basically every female character is sexually objectifiable by the male gaze"
"I have no problem with female characters that look like society’s idea of attractive."
"But the problem is that there are never any characters outside of the slim-but-big-boobed-long-legged cookie cutter"
So what she’s saying is that she doesn’t mind when characters are attractive, but she’s opposed to overly sexualized females in gaming, and she believes that those characters are the sole form of representation women get in games
All I did was refute that points by posting pictures of women from the most popular video game franchises in the world. Some may be attractive (which she said she’s ok with), but they certainly represent a wide array of body-types and personalities and not a single one is sexualized in any way. Any other points you’re trying to make weren’t up for debate in the OP
Clearly you’re not a gamer, so I don’t know why you even have an opinion on this matter, but I’d love to know where you’re getting these ridiculous ideas about the industry from. I mean, how can you say there’s no unattractive female characters when Oblivion exists?
There’s HUNDREDS of women in that game, all equally hideous
Besides, by your logic, if attractive females are only in games to cater to horny men, how do you explain all of the attractive males in games? Are they just there for women and gay dudes? Are they supposed to bring out my inner-homosexual? I doubt it’s that sinister. I think people who have the ability to create humans exactly how they want are just going to tend to make them aesthetically pleasing. But hey, I could be wrong. Maybe on my next playthough of Uncharted I’ll control Nathan Drake with the raging hard-on he gives me
- delusyon likes this
- nagayki likes this
- haruhidaily likes this
- gugupug likes this
- generalfrostjacket likes this
- habibired likes this
- iamtheunicorn-wizard likes this
- ghostsreadmybedtimestories likes this
- snow-fleurys likes this
- chelonianmobile likes this
- loveroftheestuff likes this
- loveroftheestuff reblogged this from ninjafacedbrony
- ninjafacedbrony reblogged this from fucknomisconceptions
- portaltopurgatory likes this
- toothy-petite reblogged this from fucknomisconceptions
- fucknomisconceptions reblogged this from myreasonswhyihatetmblralot and added:
- foonirvanacage reblogged this from myreasonswhyihatetmblralot
- holy-squid-batman likes this
- deadkidsandtimeloops reblogged this from myreasonswhyihatetmblralot and added:
- sherlockifyer likes this
- oh-haii-dere reblogged this from izze-bizzle
- oh-haii-dere likes this
- johnnyis likes this
- izze-bizzle reblogged this from myreasonswhyihatetmblralot
- edcynic likes this
- izze-bizzle likes this
- myreasonswhyihatetmblralot reblogged this from liesbehindalens and added:
- liesbehindalens reblogged this from trillslut
- manliestlordofcrabs reblogged this from ianbaerwolf
- ender-ed likes this
- sky-town likes this
- heroinfriday likes this
- thats-not-a-real-thing reblogged this from ianbaerwolf
- klokateercatlady likes this
- wonderfulworldofmichaelford likes this
- wonderfulworldofmichaelford reblogged this from ianbaerwolf
- ianbaerwolf reblogged this from lord-dlichnum and added:
- ianbaerwolf likes this
- third-way-is-best-way reblogged this from lord-dlichnum
- third-way-is-best-way likes this
- lord-dlichnum reblogged this from trillslut
- lord-dlichnum likes this
- endersfate likes this
- the-philandering-wafer reblogged this from trillslut
- mac-millers-right-nut reblogged this from trillslut and added:
- ephemeralaubade reblogged this from uenzude-chan
- whiterabbitsandfairydust likes this
- uenzude-chan reblogged this from trillslut
- 3outkast likes this